Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I did some 4 month pictures with Kate in our living room....these are a few of them! She did pretty well and I have to say, I think they turned out pretty good considering I did it with a regular point and shoot camera and I know very little about photography. I think I'll have to save up for a "real" camera and learn more about photography. I'm hooked!


At 4 months, Kate weighs about 13 pounds and is doing great! She's in th3 30th percentile...so at least she's on the charts! I think she might be teething already, though. She's really cranky and drooly and chews on everything. Or is that just how babies are? I don't remember! Isn't it strange how after each kid, you feel like you have to learn a lot of things all over again?

School is going great. I'm feeling much better now that we have things established and the first day of school excitement is over. I'm actually wishing Whitney had some friends that I could homeschool at the same time and have my own little class. That would be so much fun! She's moving right along. And, I think that since it's cooling down (it's been in the 80's this week!) I'll start taking them to the park every day to play. It'll be nice!

Oh! And I've decided to not do my shop anymore. I've dropped the prices on everything and I'll just sell what I have listed and that's it. I'm really relieved about it, actually. It was a fun run, I learned a lot, and now I have lots of cute stuff! I've just decided that it has been the one thing that has sort of tipped my sanity scale, and my kids' attention is worth way more than that shop could ever give me!

Annnnnd, we're going back to Colorado on Saturday and will be staying for a whole week! I can't even tell you how excited I am to go home! I hope the leaves are changing on the trees. I absolutely LOVE fall there! I'm hoping to get to wear a sweater...that would be great. So, I'll have a nice update when I get back! Buh-bye!

9 people leaving some love!:

Unknown said...

If you said you'd hired a pro to take these I'd have believed you. You're a natural, Nat! I can see why you're hooked...look what you did!!! Each time we have a new baby it's like learning everything all over again. Which, I guess, is why we decide to have more, since we forget the intense fatigue and crazy nursing hormones. Glad you're feeling good about school. Have a great trip...we'll miss you!

Melissa said...

What cute pictures, they look professional to me!

Melissa said...

What cute pictures they look professional to me!

The Mursets said...

Those pictures are amazing! You just have a talent for photography, they always look so professional! Have fun with the family! I can't wait to see some pictures of the trip.

The Yoder's Five said...

Kate is so darling! And I understand about you giving up your shop. It takes so much work to get a batch of stuff ready, and then you're running back and forth to the post office all the time. But it is so exciting when you make a sale!

Julie said...

You have a blog!! and your baby is beautiful! I love the pictures

Rachel said...

Try hooking up with some homeschool support groups in your area and offer to teach a co-op subject and have others do the same. There are a ton around here and I really think you would enjoy that.

Carolina mama said...

Beautiful baby, lovely photos, gorgeous and talented mama!

Rebecca said...

Hi Nat.
Could you please send me your address? We are working on wedding invitations. Thanks, Aunt Rebecca

rebecca.reschke@hotmail.com