Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 6, 2007


We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago to pick out our pumpkin for Halloween. Whitney thought she was in some sort of magical pumpkin land and Aaron was just having a grand old time climbing all over the pumpkin pile. Just look at that face! "Is this for real? You mean, I get to climb all over those and you won't get mad!?!" Life is so much more exciting when you get to live through their eyes.

3 people leaving some love!:

Diana said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love the new layout! Hope you are feeling better!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Aaron is looking so grown up! I want to see more pictures of the kids!!! (and you guys of course). Hope they are feeling better. I like the new layout too! Love you!

Jess said...

Hey Nat!! Looks like you guys are doing well. Your little guy is so cute! I hope things are going well.